Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seisuta Hotel RP (DISCORD NEEDED) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Primrose-Chan

The Spirit Hotel is based on Tasokare Hotel and NGL the manager gave me Monster Prom vibes. I'm saying based on because IT HAS A LOT OF ELEMENTS FROM TASOKARE HOTEL!!! Tasokare Hotel is a mystery/escape-like game where the protagonist, Neko Tsukahara, a high school student, finds herself in a world between the real world and the afterlife. The only thing there is a flat horizon with a constant sunset and a hotel where humans discover details about themselves that they forgot and find out if they are alive or dead. Neko, out of boredom, decides to become a staff member at the hotel and helps OTHERS find out this information while she finds out more about herself and discovers if she is truly alive or not.
The Spirit Hotel takes place in the monster realm where the spirits of humans in a state of limbo where they are no longer alive yet not quite dead reside. The monsters never enjoyed the spirits humans wandering around the streets until they found out if they could go back to being alive in the human realm or pass away and go to the spirit realm, which was always a long task. One monster stepped up and built a hotel with rooms that would slowly bring back the memories of humans that stayed there while also allowing monsters to stay as a normal hotel in the realm. He hoped to not only help the lost souls but to also bring monsters and humans closer together. Y/C is a human that has either died, is dying, or is a monster that works at or is staying at the hotel(they don't have to like humans. It could be the only hotel in the area).
I ALSO WANT TO MENTION THAT THERE IS A TOWN OUTSIDE OF THE HOTEL! JUST A HOTEL IN THE MIDDLE OF AN OPEN AREA FREAKS ME OUT BUT I STILL LOVE THE GAME!

PM me and I'll send you the link to the server. (I just took this description off of the server)
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seisuta Hotel RP (DISCORD NEEDED) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus