Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Over the Rainbow Bridge

My beloved pet and fur child, Honey Lemon, passed away yesterday, July 13, 2020. I miss her terribly already, and want to remember her always. While I have pictures, and will soon receive her ashes, I was hoping to commission someone of either a printable art piece, or a CuddleClone of her (stuffed plush). You can donate any amount to help raise to the goal, or simply pass the word around. I greatly appreciate everyone's love and support in this solemn time for me, and everyone that knew my little nugget.

The goal is $200 for the plush or a piece of artwork. If you would like, please send your donation to:

http://www.paypal.me/dawgdoggo

Any amount counts, and I greatly appreciate any and all donations.
Below is a picture of my baby in her hay day, and a little information about her. (TW: animal death)

Honey Lemon, born October 31 - Halloween, was a small, energetic, female chihuahua mix breed that came to me as a rescue from an abusive home. She was five months old when I got her, and decided that she was going to be my baby. My first pet that was my own, that I raised myself. Immediately, she showed signs of a high-level intelligence just in how she understood words, and different sounds. Like how 'chicken' meant her favorite food, and the sound of her leash jingling meant she was going on a walk. She moved with me across the country and back, comforted me when I was sad, protected me when I felt threatened, and saved my life when I felt suicidal. Just recently, I had planned on getting her registered as a service animal so she could live with me in my new apartment with her little brother, Loki. I missed her so badly, but knew she had to stay with my mother until I could afford the costs. While my mother was away on vacation, I went to check on her (and the other dogs) to make sure they had food and water. I found her on the floor, having a grand mal seizure... Calling a vet, we determined by her symptoms that she had been poisoned. And my mother confirmed that there was rat poison in the garage where she would potty at night. When I took her to the vet, one last time, I asked the doctor to let me say my goodbyes when she was sedated, so she would know I loved her to the very end while she wasn't in pain. She passed in peace, knowing her Daddy loved her, and would never leave her side again. Her ashes will be returned to me in due time, and I am a patient man when it comes to these delicate situations.

I hope you all got to know a little bit about Honey, both in life and in her final moments, as I came to love her for the past five and a half years.
Gda3bMN.jpg

Honey Lemon
Rest in Peace - July 13, 2020
I am so terribly sorry to hear about this, Kyle. I know how much you loved Honey.

Would absolutely donate if I could, but I can't atm. I'll post here in hopes of boosting this a little, though )':
Goth Topic Starter

Jena wrote:
I am so terribly sorry to hear about this, Kyle. I know how much you loved Honey.

Would absolutely donate if I could, but I can't atm. I'll post here in hopes of boosting this a little, though )':

Thank you, Jena. It means a lot, even if you cannot donate. <3
She was the best girl, and I will miss her very much.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Over the Rainbow Bridge

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus