Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Making Light of a Situation

MasterWinter

Hello all, Winter here.

So. As some of you may or may not know...I do not have a relationship of any kind with my birth father. To the point I refuse to call him as such, let alone acknowledge his existence unless absolutely necessary.

I won't go into the details, it's a fairly long story. Plus with the bs I've dealt with concerning him since moving here to GA to live with my grandparents (now just grandpa and cousin), I really wish to not go into it if possible. Let's just leave it as: He's been out of my life most of my life, and never will receive father of the year.

Well. I was entering phone numbers into papa's (grandpa's nickname) phone for him. See. He doesn't read or write very well, nor is he versed well in using tech stuff. So I help him how I can. I found he had a text message from my "dad", and I told him. Papa asked me to read it to him.

Text said: Tell you know who happy b-day.

Did you know in Harry Potter, that's one of the things people say for Lord Voldemort's name?

I've been named Lord Voldemort by my "dad".

#StepAsideTomRiddle #NewDarkLordInTown

LMAO! Actually I'm quite content being RPR's residential personification of the fury of winter. But I wanted to poke fun at my "dad's" inability to call me by my name to papa. I was simply called You know who.
Novus

Since you're Moldy Voldy...

I moustache you for your wand...

i-mustache-you-for-your-wand-lucius.gif

But real talk, though. Couldn't even bother to tell you himself.

cddad8722c53a01d19fe9e4d3f56af64.gif

au revior, sperm donor
MasterWinter Topic Starter

Novus wrote:
Since you're Moldy Voldy...

I moustache you for your wand...

i-mustache-you-for-your-wand-lucius.gif

But real talk, though. Couldn't even bother to tell you himself.

cddad8722c53a01d19fe9e4d3f56af64.gif

au revior, sperm donor

-falls over laughing at the Voldemort image- Niiice!

To clarify and be a little fair, sperm donor doesn't have my cellphone number. He has no way to reach me, except calling the house phone or calling papa's phone. But as you know personally, how the last phone call with him went when he called the house phone, yeah. I'm not worried about him not talking to me directly. I just wonder why he bothers trying at all, when he's been a real a**hat with me.

Oh well.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Making Light of a Situation

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus