Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Incompetent Father Figure x Orphan Girl (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! I have a few ideas for some kind of plot but I just really want to do this prompt. I’m a sucker for found family and anything that has to do with a father/daughter type relationship.

I am thinking like someone who is kind of rough and grumpy, like a Joel and Ellie situation from The Last of Us. I love anything that has to do with an apocalypse.

Here some prompts to help us start plotting:

•Superhero and his young sidekick
•Villain and his young sidekick
•Body guard demon and half demon charge
•Mage and his new apprentice

I can shift around some of her background information to fit the setting but of the roleplay. Our plot does not have to be limited to those prompts! If you have ideas of your own please tell.

I am semi advance to advance so I write usually 3+ paragraphs and I will ask that you do the same but I do prefer quality over quantity.
I’m not a grammar/spelling Nazi but please use proper grammar and spelling.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Tiff_the_Odd Topic Starter

Bump
Sinistar

Hello! I'd definitely be interested in plotting out a story for a villain and their sidekick. I have a couple OCs that can fit the idea, but I am also open to create an entirely new character to help gel with what you may have in mind.

As for quality, I don't mind the challenge of having to write out 3+ paragraphs. I'll do my best to try and match.

Sinistar wrote:
Hello! I'd definitely be interested in plotting out a story for a villain and their sidekick. I have a couple OCs that can fit the idea, but I am also open to create an entirely new character to help gel with what you may have in mind.

As for quality, I don't mind the challenge of having to write out 3+ paragraphs. I'll do my best to try and match.

Great! If you want to discuss more then you can go ahead and PM me!

Bump

Bump

Bump
I wouldn't mind, but I don't promise that I can meet the standards... hehehe... any way feel free to pick any of my OC's

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

bump

Bump
I'm interested, I have this character which could work well but I'd prefer to rp on th

Bump

Bump

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Incompetent Father Figure x Orphan Girl (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus