Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Different rp topics (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello names scarletwolf I haven't posted a rp topic in awhile so here I go.
Okay you see cause i'm tired and I really want it to be a surprise which topic it is but anyways
there are 14 letters to choose from which ever letter you choose has a rp topic that goes with it you can change the letter if you don't like that topic but anyways here are the letters to chose from

A - romance
B- zombie
C - no romance
D - crime
E - magic
F - mystery
G - horror a bit
H- murder
I - enemies
J - spies
K - assassins
L - Fandoms
M - romance 2
N - Extras

I may add more letters but here's a little insight to some of them

heres a couple examples

Crime- A place where crime is best at. It's not a city more of a underground world where criminals, gangs, mafia all exist. They come together to sell things in the black market.
There's two gangs red vipers and yellow scarfs. And a mafia group called weapons.
Their leader runs Crime city and that's about it.

Missing- Kids have been missing ones who have the gifts. The gifted children are the ones who can see them...The creatures who vow to kill people. Take their souls. The question is....who can find these children. And not just children but even adults who have the gift have gone missing.

Death to us all- A women walked down the streets she was fine until...someone shot her killing her where she stood. No one knows who killed her all they know is she is not the first. 20 people have been shot dead and no ones knows who it is....it's a city there can be louds of people but that many deaths...something just
isn't right.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Can we pick multiple at once?
hey, I’m new on here, but I’m looking for an rp right now XD.
When you say “zombie”as one of the topics, is that like a zombie apocalypse setting? Or just zombies involved?
Scarletwolf Topic Starter

PorrainianPontiff wrote:
Can we pick multiple at once?

sure go ahead and pm me

Explosiveworlds wrote:
hey, I’m new on here, but I’m looking for an rp right now XD.
When you say “zombie”as one of the topics, is that like a zombie apocalypse setting? Or just zombies involved?

both and also welcome!!

updated
Do we just Pm You if we are interested?

weribguy2 wrote:
Do we just Pm You if we are interested?

yes

I am re-opening this now that I'm back again!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Different rp topics (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus