Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey guys! I'm new, and looking to RP.

Azrael (played anonymously)

I'm new here, but I am experienced at RP. I am looking for anyone that is in the 1880's to modern era. I could possibly edit my character for anything else further in the past, and if you are interested, don't be afraid to ask.

I'm also looking for Vampires, Werewolves, Demons,Etc. To play with, Another human would be an acceptation as well, :D.

So don't be afraid to reply to this topic, or PM me, I might even join a group if there is one that fits my category.

Thanks guys,

Azrael.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Azrael! :D

Welcome to the site, I see you're finding your way around nicely so far. While your topic is fine here, a lot of people won't look specifically here for roleplay. It's mostly to say hi to new people. ;) Don't forget to check out and/or post in our Looking for RP forum, that's our hotspot!

I might be able to revamp my vampire (hah, get it?!) Minda for a roleplay, but I haven't had a time to focus on her profile yet.
Azreal is a populer name XD Iv roleplayed the name before anyway Im always lurnking and looking for a RP.
Azrael (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Cool, thank you! I made it to symbolize Azrael the Archangel of Death.
Welcome to RPR! Sanne already pointed you in a great direction so I won't do it again. ;) But I hope you have a great time here on RPR and really take advantage of all it's features as well as taking the time to really getting to know the other users!
Welcome to RPR!

At the moment, I'm not picking up any new RPs, but I wanted to welcome you to the site and wish you well. Everyone here, as you might have noticed by now, are super friendly.

I have an Azrael too! Also in the role of the Archangel of Death, but modeled in the Supernatural Universe after the last season (not sure if you're a fan or not XD)
Welcome to RPR Azrael! I hope you found the RP you were looking for in the other forums. You might also want to check out Groups to see if there are any that you could join that fit what you are looking for! Hope you're having a wonderful time here :)
My Azreal was a sith.
Kim Site Admin

A hearty welcome from me as well! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey guys! I'm new, and looking to RP.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus