Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Show me your furbabies! (or your babies period!)

I'm sitting in the waiting room at the hospital, and I'm missing our pup! So I wanna see everyone's furbabies!

This is Genesis, our pup! He's a year and a half old, Czech Shepherd/Chocolate lab mix (k9 and a hunting dog). He's currently being trained to serve as my husband's service dog to help with PTSD and coping with his injury. Gen weighs just under 125, so he's a BIG boy.

[img][/img]k8oOH1e.jpg[/img]

This weekend, we're adopting Wesley, a rescue! He's very, very affectionate, and I can't wait to get him here!

[img][/img]QFCXq8Q.jpg[/img]

This is the day we picked him out! He was fascinated with my husband's prosthetic (his foster mom is usually in a wheelchair so he's used to them by now) and couldn't understand why one leg was soft and squishy, and the other one rock hard!

Show me your furchildren (or fishies, reptiles, etc) so I can 'awww' over them and get funny looks while I'm waiting.
Sanne Moderator

Oh god. ADORABLE FUZZ BABIES.

So I have 3 kitties. One is deaf (white, named Minke), one is an undersized tux (black & white, named Dette) and one is a regular super affectionate tabby who my sister got when she was 6 weeks old (named Shane), and whom I adopted a few months ago.

All of them are strictly indoor cats, but they're trained to walk on leashes and ride the car with me without a carrier. In fact, Dette and Minke want nothing more than to look out the window while I'm driving or just take naps wherever it's comfortable!

Shane is still new in my household so I'm still training her. :)

Picture heavy!

hZvQUX7.jpg

1mY3cbp.jpg

mjYV2Z4.jpg

ZQFPpvl.jpg

HfYykKs.jpg

HebwbtW.jpg

hmJrT64.jpg

6XDpO9H.jpg

gXi83Gy.jpg

Kk3iRbr.jpg

javKNYE.jpg

iBWq3PO.jpg

JY2SpN8.jpg

On4iaew.jpg

sLTvnQx.jpg

zais80i.jpg

1vFYdwO.jpg
ooh... Wesley's the cat... right.

The only pets I've got are Toffee and Fudge, my brother's guinea pigs, they're sisters... I don't have any pictues of them though.
Lenoria Topic Starter

Sanne, they are adorable!! I lovvveeee kitties! But I'm rather partial to dogs too.. We named him after the car hubs had when we first started dating. We had a fish named bentley, and if Wesley wasn't already named, we'd call him mustang (after his new ride). We like cars.. lol
Seems white cats were abundant this season. :x
Sanne Moderator

brndnpcktt wrote:
Seems white cats were abundant this season. :x

What makes you say that? o:

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Show me your furbabies! (or your babies period!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus