Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » looking to be reintroduced to social RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everybody!

It's been at least 6 or 7 years since I have roleplayed socially online. Writing has always been a very important part of my life as an artist and illustrator, and it was in a RP forum where I met my boyfriend of 8 years. But once I got into college, there was no time for me to participate in larger more involved social writing projects. I disappeared from the forums, but continued to write via instant message with my boyfriend and a few other close friends.

But now that I've graduated college, and my life is starting to even out again with my new job, I'm looking to start writing in the forums again. It's been so long since I've come up with a new character, but I also want to explore new ideas with some of my old ones.

My availability to write/RP often is not as wide as it used to be, but I'm looking for roleplayers that might enjoy working with a veteran. I tend to draw, sketch or otherwise illustrate many of the scenes from stories I've written with or without a partner, and I'm interested in doing sketch and comic replies for roleplay.

If anyone is interested in working with me, a slow-paced but experienced roleplayer, I have a few interesting characters and I'm willing to write in a variety of themes, but I am also happy to come up with some new ones. I guess at this point I'm looking to see how forum roleplay has changed since 2005, and if anyone would want to discuss writing styles and possible story ideas with me.

Thanks for your time, I look forward to hearing from any of you, and I'm happy to hear any advice or tips.

cheers!

-kotlep
if you need someone to RP with,, im always about . I love to RP with new people iv not roleplayed with before =D
I'd be up for it. Only been roleplaying a few years, but that doesn't make me a lesser person now does it c:

I'm here just about every day, so if you want to talk to me then I'm right here, stalking all my RP sites for replies.
Welcome back to the world of RP, and congrats for graduating!
I'm relatively new myself, and I'd like to gain experience with a returning veteran. I've learned a lot in the while I've been roleplaying, and I really wish I'd started sooner.
My interests do vary, and I'm up for a wide variety of themes. If you ever want to roleplay with me, feel free to send a PM my way!

Your artwork is stunning, by the way. I'm currently trying to develop my own style, but I do procrastinate when it comes to drawing.
I would absolutely love to RP with you. Lately it seems my creativity is getting more...fun which is really beginning to excite me so I hope to use it in further RP's but I must admit I do struggle. But hey what role player doesn't?
I think the idea of using art to describe scenes is wonderful so it's quite excitable to me! So, should you ever wish to RP I would be delighted. I am on everyday after school so uh...yeah! Please don't hesitate! :D
Genevieve (played by Techno)

I'd be interested in roleplaying with a veteran, especially with how you'd like to RP. This is a high Sci-Fi character, and i'd be interested in a silly or serious story line with her. I'd love to see any visual representation's of Genevieve's combat potential, especially in comic format. I've had dreams about making a comic about this character's off-beat roguish antics. I will probably be replying at a slower pace as well, so I wouldn't worry too much about reply time.
kotlep Topic Starter

Hi everybody!

Thank you so much for all the replies! I didn't expect to get this much feedback.

Sorry about the late reply. My new job has kept me very busy, but I finally have a few days this week to catch up on things. As much as I'd love to, I can't RP with everyone for the time being, but I'm excited to have a list of those of you who are interested!

As you can see, my posting pace can (and often will) be days apart. But with that being said, I'd love to look at PM and forum RP with as many of you as I can. I'm working again today, but tuesday, thursday and friday this week I'll be able to chit-chat about some potential ideas.

Thank you so much again! I'll be in touch.

-k
When you get the chance, I would love to play with you as well :) welcome back to role playing.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » looking to be reintroduced to social RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus