Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Roleplay! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Juniper Asteri (played anonymously)

Hello there! I am unfortunately not too experienced in this genre of role playing BUT I do find it interesting, so I decided to make an elf character!

Besides that point, I was wondering if anyone would be open to doing an enemies to friends sort of roleplay? For example, your character, who preferably is human, is wandering through the forrest and comes across Juniper trying (and failing) to climb up a tree. Humans and elves don’t get along so you both are immediately distant from each other but overtime you keep bumping into one an other until you finally get to know each other and end up becoming friends! Almost like a forbidden friendship type beat!

If you’re interested, please let me know, but again, I’m usually more experienced with modern type roleplays, so I apologize if my writings seem mediocre!
Hello, I really like this sort of plot, it sounds interesting and I would really like to play it.

Message me please, I would love to come up with a plot built around the elf-human friendship. I think it would be a great idea for a story.

Thanks!
I think I can make this work. I got a character in the works who could fit this kind of situation.
If this is still open, I'm interested!
hello! i'm interested in this type of setting. i've got a human character in the works by the name of aria marvin. she's always been fascinated by elves but she's realllly scared of them. maybe this character of yours can help aria warm up to the idea of elves!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Roleplay! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus