Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A lost soul shattering lost souls (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Anton Madsen (played by j_a7980)

I'm looking to dust off an old D&D character from one of my favorite campaigns I played. Where I don't have a specific plot in mind, I think it would be fun to have a good ol' undead hunt. I'd be thrilled to work out a plot with anyone interested.

As comes with the territory, I'd imagine this RP might get a little gory, but I'd be happy to discuss any limits or comfort levels with anyone that might have.

Made an edit to the character. On top of killing undead, I'd like to explore what a lifetime of dealing with such grizzly work might have on a person. In Anton's case, it hasn't had a good one.
Are you thinking of a group (DnD party-style) game, by chance? :)
Anton Madsen (played by j_a7980) Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Are you thinking of a group (DnD party-style) game, by chance? :)

As much as I would absolutely love that, I don't think my schedule would allow me a fair amount of participation. In a time of people being laid off left and right I'm working 12+ hours a day 5 or 6 days a week
ABANDON ALL REASON!
KNOW ONLY WAR!
RAAAGGGGHHH

In other words, I'm totally down for a good old fashioned purging.

PorrainianPontiff wrote:
ABANDON ALL REASON!
KNOW ONLY WAR!
RAAAGGGGHHH

In other words, I'm totally down for a good old fashioned purging.

I love the enthusiasm! Inbox me and we can work out the details

The search goes slowly

Hummm...well, this could be going better

Made an edit. Probably work on it again later
Eileen Granger (played by Rosey)

Hi there!

Be interested in a caravan girl tagging along on his dark journey? Might help him to open up and figure out what exactly a life of killing the undead can do to a man’s mind,

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A lost soul shattering lost souls (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus