Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Under the deltarune (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dark warrior (played by Tobyfox)

The world of light is safe no longer as the dark world seeps from within the story is yours but your actions have consequences fight at your own risk with the dark or the light...you choose the rouxls are within
rolled 1d2 and got a natural 1.
rolled 1d2 and got a natural 1.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, one-off scene. Will be played with a small group of players.

JetStorm

I'm interested
Dark warrior (played by Tobyfox) Topic Starter

Cool
Alpine (played by JetStorm)

Alpine's point of view...
I am walking to my school,it doesn't have a name,guess the person or monster that built it was lazy and just didn't name it.Anyway,once I got there,I noticed most my classmates made it before I did. Guess I was running a bit late. "A-Alpine....y-you're late." Said Alphys. I don't understand her,she acts that of a student,she watches anime,she stutters alot,and she doesn't even scold the students when they misbehave. I honestly feel bad for her because students take advantage of her sometimes. I heard her say we are doing group projects,and turns out,everyone is partnered up already,and just when I was about to ask if I could partner up with Alphys,Susie busted through the door,scaring some of the students. Susie...isn't very social,and she kinda freaks out some of the students,couldn't blame them though,she looks like she can beat up anyone that dares mess with her.

Susie's point of view...

Late again,probably gonna get a detention,again,but whatever. I noticed today was the day that all students had to do a lame ass group project and I get partnered up with Alpine. Whatever,I don't care much about these things,what's the point of school anyway? Just when Ms.Alphys was about write the lesson on the board,she forgot her chalk,again. She sends me and Alpine to fetch some chalk from the supply room. Weirdly,the supply room was huge,I figured it would be a small space cluttered with junk. We didn't find the chalk,but when me and Alpine were about to leave,the floor disappeared,and we fell onto the ground.

Normal Point of view

"Ugh...where are we?" Alpine asked,rubbing the back of her head. "Hell if I know...its your fault we're in this mess." Susie snapped,but Alpine didn't seem fazed by her remark,she was used to it. "A-anyway.....lets get moving." Susie spoke and the two of them wondered around the strange area they were in. Plants could move and laugh,and also shoot pellets,and those pellets can hurt someone if not careful. "Ugh....its getting dark,we should hurry up and find a place to stay." Alpine suggested,but Susie didn't say anything at all,she just kept walking.
Mystery man (played by Tobyfox) Topic Starter

*Watches from a distance* there here.......good can't wait to see what they have

Alpine looked around and saw a shadowy figure,that's when she shaked a little,either because of fear or its extremely cold. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Susie asked her. Alpine shook her head. "Its nothing,I think I was hallucinating..." She said and Susie kept walking and found a palace surrounded by a village.

*walks up to them both* hello there welcome I am the dark warrior of this place

Alpine looked over and saw the dark warrior. "H-hi." She said,she was a bit shy when meeting someone else. Susie stayed quiet and then after a few minutes she spoke up. "So....what is it that you want from us?" Susie asked.

Well it was foretold in the legends the the heros of light will shine this world once more and that legend was true !!

Alpine looked confused,while Susie found this ridiculously funny. Susie laughed a little. "W-wait you think we are heroes?" She asked with a laugh. Alpine glared at Susie to shut up,and then she looked back at the dark warrior. "I think you have the wrong people...." She said.

You both came from the light so you must be the heros of light that was foretold in the legends

Alpine blinked. "Okay...hold up,can you explain to us what the legend says?...." She asked,and Susie was quiet,lost in thought. Last time I go fetch chalk for Ms.Alphys,might end up somewhere worse than this Susie thought to herself and leaned against a brick wall.

Two heros of light fall to the dark there spirit shines and so do they bringing the evil at bay but one faithful day they may arise once again to stop evil escaping only they can bring balance to the dark world once more and once more they shall

Alpine had tons of questions that need answering,but she decided not to. "R-right....." She sighed and looked around a bit. "So mind telling us where we are?..." She also asked and Susie ended up falling asleep against the wall she was leaning on.

your in the dark world where darkeners and evil roam this is the palace of dark were we currently stand in front of
JetStorm

Alpine had to take a moment to process all of the information that she was just told. "....Okay,we'll help...." Alpine finally said. "We will?" Susie asked. "....Yeah." Alpine replied and she looked at the dark warrior.

That's good to hear. Without you this world would never shine again and the evil will escape this land into the light
JetStorm

"Okay we get it....Now can you please show us an inn,we are both extremely tired." Susie asked and Alpine sighed. "Sorry about her.....but she is right,do you know where an inn is?" Alpine asked politely.

Well... Follow me *uses fire like magic to open the doors to the palace*
JetStorm

They both followed the dark warrior.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Under the deltarune (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus