Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Under the deltarune (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dark warrior (played by Tobyfox) Topic Starter

Here we are *there was a lot of beds on each side of the room* get some rest you two
JetStorm

"Thank you." Alpine said kindly and both Susie and Alpine went to get some sleep.

*sits down and looks at them both sleeping* if only they knew who they were up against...
JetStorm

The next day rolled around,and both girls were already awake.

*wakes up aswell* morning both of you sleep great I hope you did :)
JetStorm

"We did." Alpine said and stretched a little bit. Susie was still a bit tired,she only got 4 hours of sleep,but whatever she knew she had to help Alpine and the Dark Warrior in order to get out of here.

*opens another door and it leads into a big field and a castle in the distance* we have to cross this field to get to the castle of chaos I hope you both can protect yourself
JetStorm

Both girls are fully capable in protecting themselves,hell,Susie can beat the living crap out of someone that dares mess with her.

There is a lot I want to tell you about this place but right now we need to stop the king of evil
JetStorm

They nod,understanding what they must do. Alpine was a bit nervous about all this,one minute their at school,the next minute the both of them fall into another world. Its impressive a school can contain all this. But, they were nowhere near the school.

To the chaos castle we go then also try not to get spotted by the guards or the kings child
JetStorm

"Easier said than done." Alpine said,she was a bit nervous about this whole thing,and Susie is the tallest out of the three so its gonna be a challenge for them not to be noticed.

We could take down the front gate guards easily there are only two of them and three of us

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Under the deltarune (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus