Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Undertale or Undertale AUs. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

I'm looking for someone who is okay with Undertale(Ocs are allowed,but I would also like canon characters to be involved.)

AUs
-Undertale

-Inktale

-Underswap

-Swapfell

-Underfell

-Fantasytale

-Oceantale

-Flowertale

-Chesstale

-Birdtale

-Errortale

-Ragnartale(15 Century basically)

-Undertone

-Cupidtale

-Sugartale

-Freshtale

-Aftertale

-Deathtale

-Horrortale

-Crosstale

-Ninjatale

Outertale(basically undertale in space)

-Dancetale

-Undertake

-Sugartale

-Candytale

-Dreamtale

*If interested,PM me please

Rules

*Okay listen up bucko,no bullying me or my characters,unless I say its okay(Character wise) and please keep the swearing to a minimum,also be detailed,the more you write,the better the rp.If you are rping with me,you must be active sometimes,and tell me where or what you are doing so I am not expecting a reply. Also if you want romance,I can only do MxM or MxF. Also about romance,it has to happen if both characters are around each other most often,because if not,then it would be awkward to force two characters to be in a relationship.

*I think that's it,Have a good day kiddo.

Extra AUs

-Deltarune

-PJ's Daycare
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Tobyfox

What about deltarune?
JetStorm Topic Starter

Tobyfox wrote:
What about deltarune?

I'll add that in the list later,I have to finish up my school project.
Tobyfox

Alright

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Undertale or Undertale AUs. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus