Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » False realm journey! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

NOTE: This is not a serious rp, if you are looking for a lighthearted experience, than this is it, but other than that look elsewhere. If you so choose to embark on this quest, know you are signing up for a journey through lands of giant talking bees, floating islands of vaporwave, and small rural towns full of dog-alligator-dodo hybrids. There will be some serious moments to break from the tomfoolery, such as encounters with gods, kings, and god-kings, but other than that this adventure is more or less to have a good laugh and enjoy!

Hello! What you are about to read is a world I came up with originally as a joke, but I kinda fell in love with it, and as such the characters and story is all over the place and it has a very cartoon feel to it.

The false realm is a world created by the five gods of another world to house a abandoned god named Howlukie, who turned against them. The realm was eventually used by the gods to house another manner of all kinds of things they didn't need, such as creatures they created that were prototypes for others, or abandoned creations. Eventually the world became infested with all manners of creatures and plants to form its sort of broken strange reality of incoherent species and environments.

This rp will be a very bare-bones normal rp with basic post-by-post systems. No dice rolling required.

All kinds of characters are allowed here, except for smut characters, that's just nasty like why would you do that. But basically all characters, fantasy, futuristic, anthro, humanoid, all kinds are allowed, as it fits with this world setting! No fan characters, sadly.

Ambiance can be added by anyone for setting moods for rp at the beginning of each post if they so choose.

Multiple characters can be used at one time.

The goal for this rp is to defeat the god Howlukie and get back to reality, which may take a while as he is a dragon that is the size of a mountain with the ability to manipulate reality to his will.

Npcs will exist in this, however anyone can add in npcs if they so wish, providing the situation makes sense for one to appear. If an npc is in play, you cannot see what the npc is doing if they leave the scene, as you are not them, you are your character. So if an npc appears in once scene, talks to the characters, and leaves the next, you will not know what that npc is doing afterwards as your character was not there to witness them.

That's basically it, I don't know how to rp seriously, so I thought making an incredibly silly world with an endgame in mind would make for something out there and interesting, as well as something I can actually do without freaking out lol. See ya!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

pixl.Bee

Yo! I am definitely interested in this! It sounds fun, and I'd love to join!
FabopFrankie Topic Starter

I'm really excited to start writing this, so I honestly can't wait even a day to draw people in, oof. The rp will start in the general/misc rp topic! Anyone can join at any time. https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/86990
For some reason I feel incredibly drawn to this. Which is rather funny...

This roleplay is so far out of the box and out of my comfort zone to me as I usually only really play serious plots. The more serious, the better honestly.

However... This makes me feel like it's exactly what I've been needing for quite some time and I'd love to join.

I will be making a character soon (I think tomorrow) and will then proceed to hop in sometime this week!

If anything, it gives me Adventure Time feels and that's one of my favorite no-brainer shows to watch and relax.

Fun concept! I can't wait to see how it plays out!
FabopFrankie Topic Starter

I can't wait to see you there! Iv'e been making this world in my mind for a few years now, as making weird stories and characters has always made me feel better when I was sad, so this is sort of my amalgamation of a brainchild of random thoughts over the years. You can drop in at any time in the story, as I want this weird experience to be open to all.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » False realm journey! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus