Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for long term high/mid fantasy w (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey all, I am actively looking for 2-3 more roleplayers invested in world-building / plot development to come up with some really solid roleplay opportunities.

I lean very heavily towards high-mid fantasy roleplay though I can also work post-apocalyptic, modern, and cyberpunk if we discuss in detail before writing. I am open to gore, romance, action...etc BUT I want it done properly and don't want to write certain themes just because that is all your interested in. I write stories, not scenes with my partner and I expect you to have the same mindset hopefully. For Fantasy I do have fully-built lore and plot ready to go if you enjoy just getting stuck in and rolling with the scene as long as you are actively involving yourself in the surroundings. If you have other plot ideas please be sure to bring them up and we will discuss in further detail to work something out.

I am big on roleplay reply length and detail. Thus I will prefer it if you write at least 2-3 paragraphs per reply. I understand sometimes the scene is a bit slow and you do not want to make it just filler, but generally speaking, I expect most replies to reach that bare minimum amount. I will always be sure to also respect the reply amount and give equal amount back to you.

I am very lax when it comes to reply time even if it comes out a week or so later after the last. That being said, try not to ghost if we are actively writing. I would rather be informed that you are done or need a long period break from the piece so I can focus my attention on other writers as well. I am patient though, and will always work towards health/life before writing. Be sure to take care of yourself. <3

All four characters I have on my profile are available to write with and can be RP'd as a group or as singular sources.

If you need further information about anything feel free to message me about interest and questions. Hope to hear from you guys!
Thanks. <3
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Sorrisky Topic Starter

Bump
Sorrisky Topic Starter

Bumperino.
Hey, I’m interested in the ideas you mentioned, and I could join an RP group so long as there are more experienced members of the site to help out!

The notion of longer responses, more like storytelling than PbP, interests me as I prefer stories to back-and-forth responses (though I do like them both). I also have a strong preference for a group.

The downside is that I joined the forum very recently; I’ve been lurking, but I’m still green. That’s why I’d like to join, but not as the only person as I don’t know if I can carry half of a roleplay all by myself. I don’t want to disappoint anyone. Perhaps I could contact you to share ideas?
Sorrisky Topic Starter

So for my writing, I usually look towards 1x1 style instead of group RP's. I find they can become chaotic if not managed properly. That being said I am still open for you to message me and we could discuss possibilities. I am new to the website overall as well but I will try to help with any confusion you may have as well.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for long term high/mid fantasy w (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus