Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Victoria Future rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

PLEASE PM ME IF YOUR INTERESTED

An idea of mine mix future tecnology and holograms with the cloths, homes, and socail struture and rules of the Victorian Era.

There are many chracors noble to a "brothal worker" (they are historyicly acurret). It can either be with or without monsters. I want ONLY long term partners and pleade have more than one chractor

ALSO IF I SEE YOU USEING PRE MADE CHRACTORS I WILL STOP REPLYING, im not a fan of people useing others chracotrs if im spending hours hand crafting all of mine

Ok so frist off i turn 18 in a few days so I would be able to do Nsfw soon but i can do both if you cant
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Victoria Future rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus