Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Alix (played by Skittles14)

Hi, This is Alix, she is a skater girl, and she is new. She can vary between high school, college, or just graduated from college. She is looking for romance.
~~
1: (MxF realistic romance.)this is Alix’s first year of college, and she finds out shes rooming with a super cute boy, At first shes shy, but then they warm up to each other a lot! Alix is a skateboarder
-
1st reply for this idea:
New to college, Alix pulls up in her Jeep at the parking lot near the dorm building. shes wearing her stringed shirt and shorts. She pulls out her skateboard, and her duffel bag with her spare skateboard parts, she skates through the parking lot. Not paying attention, she crashes into a boy, her duffel bag springs open, and spare skateboard wheels go everywhere, and her skateboard flies through the air above them,

I want to do this same rp idea with multiple people. So hmu
~~~~~~~
It can also be a FxF
----
If you have any ideas, let me know. I really want to rp with alot of people right now. I am looking for a longterm, as I do tend to get very involved in my rp’s. And when one ends, its like a heartbreak to me.
—-
If you are interested please mail me, and let me know what ya think! Or if you have any questions, also mail me. :)

- -
Alix can adjust if you need her to.
Also check out my other characters! :)
---
I am also good with doing short rp's if your more into that. Let me know, And I hope to see your name in my inbox very soon.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 00%
Stone tools and fire
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.
Hello!

I may be looking for RP myself. I'm definitely interested in Long-Term, but can only do up to three paragraphs if you like that in-depth literature, but other than that, I have nearly endless ideas. I am a big generic fantasy fan while also getting into romance, but for the modern setting, I can humanize a character. I have over 40 characters, but only really filled out as few as 4 characters. What's your preference on characters? I'm looking forward to your response soon! :)

I feel the same way about many RPs as well. I or others have disappeared for so long the RP practically ends, so I would love to establish I can respond ASAP.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus