Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Angel x Demon (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dante Manson (played by D4NTE)

I was mutilated and abandoned by my parents, because I'm a demon. Now I am homeless and living on the streets, getting beaten up, doing drugs, and sleeping in cold tempuratures. Meanwhile, you're getting bullied by other Angels because you're extremely different from the other Angels, one of them frames you for a sin you didn't commit and banishes you from heaven, then you end up in the bad side of town where I live, then muggers attack you and I save your life and we end up becoming friends and then a relationship slowly develops

(Make sure you read Dante’s bio before you reply to this forum)
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Flynn Auburn (played anonymously)

Hello, I think this Flaming angels down for this. :)
Blissdena (played by Lunalla-moon)

Would I be ok for this? If the spot is still free of course
Fell Reds (played by Fell-san)

I'm interested

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Angel x Demon (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus