Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Aftermath (medieval RP)

Martha took a deep breath. "Mother Gwen is here... gravelly ill and bed ridden, running a high fever and with a ravaging thirst... yet the guards won't give us a drop of water neither for drinking nor washing. I'd soon run them with a sword or fight them for it if they'd let me. I could easily knock a couple teeth at least" sighed Martha

"Ebony is here as well... as usual eyeing out the men that walk past the tent... good and bad men alike... you know how flirty she can be" scowled Martha disgusted at his eldest sister's behaviour.

"Little Cassandra is here as well, but Cassie is busy, buried into her books and fantasies and thinking herself a healer of sorts. She spends quite some time learning at the infirmary, that medical tent over there, with a cleric called Roger" explained Martha disregarding the warning for danger and the advice to move along, as stubborn and carefree as she had always been.
Enthlyi (played by Iltheyn)

The archer frowned when Joseph mentioned healing his leg, taking a break in his half-jesting to say, "Well, I really would appreciate that if you could, although I'm not holding my breath." He narrowed his eyes at the man not carrying him. "Unless you happen to personally know a way...?" Enth smirked, a silly expression when viewed upside down, and continued, "Because if you could I would repay you handsomely." Truthfully the archer doubted he had much to give to Jo that the latter couldn't find otherwise, but perhaps there were one or two things he might haggle with before those at the camp confiscated it?

Beneath the whimsical act, he truly was terrified. A man who could not walk wouldn't be able to work a comfortable job, let alone the grueling tasks given to a POW. He had to think fast.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Aftermath (medieval RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus