Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » The classiest cane I have ever seen

Francis Godfrey (played anonymously)

That...is an amazing cane lol.

My dad has one of these. And here's a bit of info about them to go along with the picture; http://www.rtoproducts.com/bull-canes.php

You can imagine how horrified I am whenever someone compliments him on his cane and he tells them what it's made of.... XD
Francis Godfrey (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Oh my XD
Kim Site Admin

That is the best cane I have ever seen ever.
Man I can't count the number of times I've been walking down the street and suddenly had the urge to to get on with some way rude astronomizing, but just had no convenient, portable method of astronometroscopy at my disposal

(I can't count the number of times this has happened because the number is zero)
Well, the seller is sai.nautical.armour and a lot of his other items are marine... so it's reasonably safe to assume that you should have been counting the number of times you needed to take a peek at the ocean but it was inconvenient to search the ship for another telescope.

... still zero?
Lol, it's funny because I'm in the navy

Granted nobody actually still uses telescopes in the navy, but at least that's a far more plausible reason to make these things
I'm pretty sure I want a cane like that; however, instead of it just being a fancy looking glass, it would have a direct link to the internet.

I would just walk around in public with that thing glued to my face for hours at a time. I want to add this to my swag collection so bad.
The_Ross: LMAO! I wasn't expecting that XD

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » The classiest cane I have ever seen

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus