Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Happy Birthday! Here's a Bomb! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Everyone knows that cartoons are things of mirth and amusement, bringing laughter and entertainment to the masses for over a century. What's more, they have become friends with the normal joes They've entertained all these years.

Your character is good friends with one such toon, so much so that they threw your character a surprise birthday party, with cake and presents and everything! There was just one little problem: in one of the boxes was a cartoon bomb, and normal joes don't withstand being blown to pieces like toons do. Your character is fine (mostly), but now your good friend has been arrested for a crime they didn't commit. Now you and your toon friend are on a mission to clear their name before it's too late.

But what if... what if they really did try to murder your character? How can you know for certain? Who can you trust?

Hello, people! I have an assortment of characters here for a modern-day crime thriller inspired by Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Seeking a normal human character to be friends with one of my toons and go on a quest into the dark underbelly of the city. Let me show you just how looney the criminal underworld can be!

Bonus if your character has any connections to said criminal world!
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

Silly Cupcake (played by BigMuffin)

I can't be any Toon character but I can role-play as myself
The Inkbrush Crew (played by ConnanBell) Topic Starter

Silly Cupcake wrote:
I can't be any Toon character but I can role-play as myself

There is no need to actually be a toon here. I can supply all the toonish tomfoolery we need. Send me a PM if you wanna play!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Happy Birthday! Here's a Bomb! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus