Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » JJBA RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

MangoNekros

Hello! I'm really craving a JoJo RP, so I just want to whip together a story with some fellow JoJo fans and throw some OC characters (Or Canon characters, if you can play them right) and just see what happens there! PM me or message here if you're interested!
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Hey I'd like to hop on in on this with ya. More than likely I'll be using the OC I had messaged you about some time ago. (Still no character page set up for him yet though)
Extremely interested. Have an OC who I would need to script into the websites CS system.
MangoNekros Topic Starter

Okay! Send me a PM so we can further discuss this!
interested
MangoNekros Topic Starter

YuriGreyThorn wrote:
interested

Please send me a PM!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » JJBA RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus