Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick Or Treat: Fancy Weretiger

(If it's alright with you. :))

A very shy, but tall redhead elf with mint-green eyes is all dressed up, and ready to trick or treat. She hesitated since this is her first house. She knocks on the door. "Uhh... tricky-treat." Flara felt embarrassed as she started to mess up saying the three easy words.
Percival Fancy Pants wrote:
SpiritHero wrote:
(If it's alright with you. :))

A very shy, but tall redhead elf with mint-green eyes is all dressed up, and ready to trick or treat. She hesitated since this is her first house. She knocks on the door. "Uhh... tricky-treat." Flara felt embarrassed as she started to mess up saying the three easy words.

There weretiger, who was just about to turn in for the night, turned from going inside and looking to the the elf.

"Hello there. Nice timing. I thought I didn't have any more visitors, so I was going to go inside."

The tiger smiled in kind, then held the bowl with candy in it, out for the person to take some candy.

"I hope you have a happy Hallows Eve."

Timid, she reached a hand in for candy, putting her torch in her bucket before receiving some candy, and placing it in her own bucket. She stared at his eyes until she walked away nervous. "Ooh-happy Hallow's Eve-to you t-too." She walked away, looking down at the candy she got, and shyly smiled.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick Or Treat: Fancy Weretiger

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus