Flynn Auburn wrote:
Percival Fancy Pants wrote:
Posts thus far
Flynn Auburn wrote:
Flynn Auburn wrote:
Flynn Auburn wrote:
Flynn and Lucy were goofing around as they trick or treated, the twins were never really calm around each other.

Flynn's skeleton costume only getting messy as he ran through mud puddles. He laughed some as he snatched the witches hat off Lucy's head, putting it on and giving his own impression of Lucy doing her sorceress work. "Bippity Boppity Boo!" He waved his hand around, chuckling. He liked messing with Lucy because it was so rare for the duo to interact anymore, seeing how Lucy was studying magic and all.

"Flynn!" Lucy tried to grab her hat back, frowning some and huffing. "No fair, your to tall!" She used a small spell to propel herself upwards, grabbing her hat back and placing it back on her head before grabbing Flynn's arm and pulling him up to the house. She frowned some as Flynn tried to slow them down by dragging his feet. "Flynn, come on." She tugged on his arm, eventually getting him to the front step before knocking on the door.

"Well now, what do we have here? A skeleton and a witch duo? How cute to see."

Percival says in greeting to the two, from his spot on the porch. Since Lucifer had gotten some candy for himself, Percival would bring the bowl of candy over to the twins.

"Happy Hallows Eve, you two. Enjoying the night so far?"

Lucy giggled some. "So far its been fun, and I haven't been scared once somehow..." She didn't know that anytime someone looked like they were about to pop out at Lucy Flynn would pull a dagger free as a warning, pretty much keeping her from getting scared by anyone. She took a piece of candy.

Flynn shrugged. "Maybe your to cute for anyone to want to scare..." He gave a sly smile, taking a piece of candy as well. He was a little more interested in the Weretiger at the moment then candy, seeing how he'd never actually seen a were- anything before. "You look cool..." he said, not really thinking about his words.

"I hope you won't be scared. Hallows Eve is supposed to be fun. Sure it can be a bit scary, but No need for all of it to be so." He says to Lucy.

Percival then shifted his big cat eyes over to Flynn.

"Thank you. Don't suppose you've seen one like me before, have you?" Asks purely in curiousness, as he was not upset.

Flynn shook his head. "Sadly I haven't seen anything this awesome yet...." He said, earning him a facepalm from Lucy. He couldn't help but be fascinated with the unknown, which meant he was fascinated with Percival at the moment. "Do you get all the enhanced senses of an animal as well or are they still human?"

Lucy shook her head, wondering why her brother was the way he was.

Percival chuckled softly. He didn't mind these kinds of questions. It was nice someone took interest in him.

"I get all the enhanced senses of the tiger. I even have the claws to boot."

Percival held a paw out, then let his claws extend slowly so to just show said claws to the two. His tail would continue to swish behind him.

"Why not show him the ears your always hiding?" Lucy said, smiling some. She knew Flynn hid his ears for the fact that everyone always asked about them or asked to pet them.

Flynn looked at Lucy for a moment before letting the wolf ears that were always hidden in his black hair stand. He smiled some as he looked at the claws. "Claws are better then fangs...." He had always thought claws were better then fangs, claws could help do things like climbing. Fangs just made someones bite more dangerous.

"Well met fellow supernatural." Percival smiled at Flynn.

Percival retracted his claws so it was back to just being a paw once more.

"Are you two keeping one another safe tonight, as you trick or treat?" Percival asked.

He had no reason to think other wise, but Percival just wanted to ask in general. He liked making sure people were staying safe on a night like this.

Flynn laid his ears back down, letting them blend in once again with his dark hair. "I'm keeping the both of us safe." He wouldn't have any trouble taking anyone on, he'd been fighting for a while now.

Lucy nodded. "I'm keeping him from getting trouble more then keeping him safe from people...." She giggled some, thinking about when Flynn had gotten jump-scared a few houses back. She hadn't seen her brother get scared by anything to that point but it was a memory she would never let him live down.

The weretiger chuckled again, happy and amused with the conversation. This night wasn't so bad at all.

"That is good to hear. I hope you both continue to look after one another, while you go around doing more trick or treating. Stay safe and enjoy the rest of the night."

Flynn smiled. "Thanks for the candy!" He grabbed Lucy's hat again and bolted, laughing.

"Thanks for the candy!" Lucy said before chasing after Flynn. "Boy you better bring me back my hat!" She yelled after him, not being as fast as her twin.

"You're most welcome!" Percival called to the two.

He chuckled softly watching them run off.
Costumes were difficult for Splashy, but nevertheless she made something work. As her usual, he walked around on her hands with her mermaid tail dangling high over her head. This time, though, she had fixed a green-painted cardboard dragon head with googly eyes onto the end of her tail, and over her head she put on a long, pointed pink hat with a long silky trail lading down from the tip. All together, she appeared somewhat like a princess under the watch of a dragon. Lucky for her, she'd also managed to hang her dantly bag from the dragon's mouth of her costume.

She made her way to the front door and rang the doorbell. She'd never gone trick-or-treating before, as merfolk had no Halloween under the sea.
Percival Fancy Pants (played by MasterWinter) Topic Starter

Toons wrote:
Costumes were difficult for Splashy, but nevertheless she made something work. As her usual, he walked around on her hands with her mermaid tail dangling high over her head. This time, though, she had fixed a green-painted cardboard dragon head with googly eyes onto the end of her tail, and over her head she put on a long, pointed pink hat with a long silky trail lading down from the tip. All together, she appeared somewhat like a princess under the watch of a dragon. Lucky for her, she'd also managed to hang her dantly bag from the dragon's mouth of her costume.

She made her way to the front door and rang the doorbell. She'd never gone trick-or-treating before, as merfolk had no Halloween under the sea.

The weretiger shifted his attention from Lucifer, over to the new arrival. He walked over from his spot on the porch, and greeted the mermaid.

"Hello there. My that is an impressive look and talent you have. I've not seen anyone be able to remain so long on their hands as you."

Indeed he was impressed by far with the mermaid's talents. Percival looked from the mermaid to the bowl of candy in his paws.

"Would you like me to help you put some candy in your bag, or are you able to manage?"

Percival didn't want to get in the mermaid's way, if she could manage things. But it showed he was kind and just wanting to see if she needed help.
Toons wrote:

The weretiger shifted his attention from Lucifer, over to the new arrival. He walked over from his spot on the porch, and greeted the mermaid.

"Hello there. My that is an impressive look and talent you have. I've not seen anyone be able to remain so long on their hands as you."

Indeed he was impressed by far with the mermaid's talents. Percival looked from the mermaid to the bowl of candy in his paws.

"Would you like me to help you put some candy in your bag, or are you able to manage?"

Percival didn't want to get in the mermaid's way, if she could manage things. But it showed he was kind and just wanting to see if she needed help.

"I can manage quite well," she said. "My, my, you're certainly a tall drink, aren't you? I wonder what kind of face you have behind that mask." She winked at the weretiger and flicked her tail at the candy bowl, and couple of pieces flicked into the air and landed in her bag. That... didn't seem to resemble how real-world physics worked at all, but there it was all the same.

Toons wrote:
Toons wrote:

"I can manage quite well," she said. "My, my, you're certainly a tall drink, aren't you? I wonder what kind of face you have behind that mask." She winked at the weretiger and flicked her tail at the candy bowl, and couple of pieces flicked into the air and landed in her bag. That... didn't seem to resemble how real-world physics worked at all, but there it was all the same.

Percival simply would chuckle, not bothering to inform it wasn't a mask.

"Thank you, I'm glad you approve of the look. That is certainly a handy tail you have there."
"I can do twenty nots with it," said Splashy. "Well, I used to, but since moving on land, my arms have been getting all the exercise. I just gotta get creative with it."

She gave a flick of her tail and started off on her way. "Take care of yourself! Whenever I see a box of Frosted Flakes, I'll think of you!"

Toons wrote:
"I can do twenty nots with it," said Splashy. "Well, I used to, but since moving on land, my arms have been getting all the exercise. I just gotta get creative with it."

She gave a flick of her tail and started off on her way. "Take care of yourself! Whenever I see a box of Frosted Flakes, I'll think of you!"

Percival chuckled softly in amusement.

"You as well. Happy Hallows Eve!"
Seraphina (played by Sparkcloud)

Seraphina made her way up to the house wearing a ghost costume she had put together at the last minute. "Trick or treat!" she called knocking on the door.

Seraphina wrote:
Seraphina made her way up to the house wearing a ghost costume she had put together at the last minute. "Trick or treat!" she called knocking on the door.

"Well now. I thought all the Trick or Treater's had finished for the night. How nice to see I was wrong." The weretiger spoke from the side of the porch.

He would noticed that Lucifer seemed to have vanished, so his focus went to the new Trick or Treater. There was still plenty of sweets left in his bowl, which he held out to the Trick or Treater with a paw.

"Happy Hallows Eve."

She smiled at him and cautiously took a piece of candy. "Thank you, happy halloween to you as well."

Seraphina wrote:
She smiled at him and cautiously took a piece of candy. "Thank you, happy halloween to you as well."

"Stay safe while you are out and about, alright?"

While Percival looked scary in this form, he was gentle and kind.

She smiled at him, "Thank you have a good evening." She turned and walked away to the next house.
Kitsunebi (played anonymously)

Kitsunebi tappity-tapped along the sidewalk, smiling here and there at various people. Her staff and witch's hat gleamed in the light, and her dress sparkled. She was dressed as a witch. Hah.
So, along the sidewalk she went, viewing various trees as she did so, murmuring the names under her breath and smiling at a few of them which she recognized.
She came upon a house, shortly, which had a man standing out front. He wasn't exactly a man, though. He appeared to be a cat.
"Well hellooo, mister Cat," she murmured, with a small grin. She bounced up towards the porch, into the yard, surprised at the softness beneath her feet. What nice grass! She stopped.
"Hello, there! Happy Halloween!" she called out.
The starlight glimmered, far off in the distance, and Kitsunebi pulled her sleeves down a little as the wind became slightly colder. Brr. Halloween and the autumn season, indeed- it was getting closer to those chilly months. Breezy.

Kitsunebi wrote:
Kitsunebi tappity-tapped along the sidewalk, smiling here and there at various people. Her staff and witch's hat gleamed in the light, and her dress sparkled. She was dressed as a witch. Hah.
So, along the sidewalk she went, viewing various trees as she did so, murmuring the names under her breath and smiling at a few of them which she recognized.
She came upon a house, shortly, which had a man standing out front. He wasn't exactly a man, though. He appeared to be a cat.
"Well hellooo, mister Cat," she murmured, with a small grin. She bounced up towards the porch, into the yard, surprised at the softness beneath her feet. What nice grass! She stopped.
"Hello, there! Happy Halloween!" she called out.
The starlight glimmered, far off in the distance, and Kitsunebi pulled her sleeves down a little as the wind became slightly colder. Brr. Halloween and the autumn season, indeed- it was getting closer to those chilly months. Breezy.

Large cat eyes shifted to this new person, as soon as the other had left.

"Evening to you, Happy Hallows Eve! Yes, it's a bit nippy out here now isn't it?"

He would hold the candy bowl out in offering for the person to get some candy.

Kitsunebi took a small handful of candy, added it to a pouch in her purse, and nodded happily to the man. "I love your outfit," she said, with sparklingly mischievous eyes. "Happy All-Hallow's-Eve!"

Kitsunebi wrote:
Kitsunebi took a small handful of candy, added it to a pouch in her purse, and nodded happily to the man. "I love your outfit," she said, with sparklingly mischievous eyes. "Happy All-Hallow's-Eve!"

"Thank you. Stay safe!" He waved with a paw.

Kitsunebi waved back at him, said good night!, And continued on her way.
(If it's alright with you. :))

A very shy, but tall redhead elf with mint-green eyes is all dressed up, and ready to trick or treat. She hesitated since this is her first house. She knocks on the door. "Uhh... tricky-treat." Flara felt embarrassed as she started to mess up saying the three easy words.

SpiritHero wrote:

A very shy, but tall redhead elf with mint-green eyes is all dressed up, and ready to trick or treat. She hesitated since this is her first house. She knocks on the door. "Uhh... tricky-treat." Flara felt embarrassed as she started to mess up saying the three easy words.

There weretiger, who was just about to turn in for the night, turned from going inside and looking to the the elf.

"Hello there. Nice timing. I thought I didn't have any more visitors, so I was going to go inside."

The tiger smiled in kind, then held the bowl with candy in it, out for the person to take some candy.

"I hope you have a happy Hallows Eve."
SpiritHero wrote:

There weretiger, who was just about to turn in for the night, turned from going inside and looking to the the elf.

"Hello there. Nice timing. I thought I didn't have any more visitors, so I was going to go inside."

The tiger smiled in kind, then held the bowl with candy in it, out for the person to take some candy.

"I hope you have a happy Hallows Eve."

Timid, she reached a hand in for candy, putting her torch in her bucket before receiving some candy, and placing it in her own bucket. She stared at his eyes until she walked away nervous. "Ooh-happy Hallow's Eve-to you t-too." She walked away, looking down at the candy she got, and shyly smiled.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick Or Treat: Fancy Weretiger

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus