Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » rose's commission requests • open

original.gif
rose's commission requests

𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝕆𝕡𝕖𝕟

-◇-◇-ꕤ intro
itliveswithin here! You can call me Rose. Nowadays, I don't have the time or resources to bring my creations to life in the digital world. Therefore, I went with plan B; commission request. If you're a digital artist and you're open for commissioning, welcome to my recruitment corner! Take a seat, relax, and promote! Keep in mind, I reserve the right to decline offers. Stay crispy fellow artists! ଘo(∗ ❛ั ᵕ ❛ั )੭່

-◇-◇-ꕤ looking for
  1. Digital art is preferred. I don't mind pixel art. I won't accept traditional art.
  2. I love the following — icons, headshots, bust shots, half-bodies, full-bodies, reference sheets, etc.
  3. Please provide art examples and pricing lists; I won't accept an offer without art references.

-◇-◇-ꕤ what to draw
The following requests are my current cravings. The list will be updated periodically.
  1. Canine anthro. I want to introduce my maned wolf girl to my roster, but I require visuals.
  2. Medieval epic fantasy woman. She's a brand new character and I require visuals.
  3. Winged caribou; non-anthro. It's my medieval epic fantasy woman's guardian form; she's a forest spirit.

-◇-◇-ꕤ offering
  1. $USD via PayPal; I don't use other methods.

-◇-◇-ꕤ how to promote
  1. Comment below or send me a private message.
  2. Provide art samples and pricing lists in your message.

afada1cbf3b8c891d1da96b096839f60.gif
Commissions (played by Claine)

Hello!

I would be happy to draw your epic fantasy woman (I don't have any experiance drawing anthros, sorry!). There are examples of my artwork and prices in this profile. :)
itliveswithin Topic Starter

Artwork and Styles wrote:
Hello!

I would be happy to draw your epic fantasy woman (I don't have any experiance drawing anthros, sorry!). There are examples of my artwork and prices in this profile. :)
Heyo! Thanks for your offer! Please send me a DM and we can further the discussion. /ᐠ。▿。ᐟ\*ᵖᵘʳʳ*

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » rose's commission requests • open

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus