Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Corrupted widget?

Adelise (played anonymously)

Yeah, sorry to be posting another help forum so soon (Apparently me doing work on my profile is FORBIDDEN O_O)!

I noticed when waking up today that my connections page was messed up, and part of my contacts were gone (I hadn't edited anything on this page in a while? Not sure.) When I click to edit so I can see why the connections widget was all borked, I get this error:

rBxy6qA.png

That's cool, even if I didn't access the page by hitting back-- I click okay. But it solves nothing and just keeps popping back up. I am pretty sure it is the connections widget, but it won't let me delete it. Any direction? :D

EDIT: Tried to make a new page to replace, character connection widget corrupted there too x.x Doh.
Sanne Moderator

I'm sorry to hear you're having another problem!

Can you tell us what browser you're using?
Did you refresh (F5) the page after clicking okay and does it still give you the error when you try to edit the widget again?
Does this issue happen on other character profiles with this widget as well?

It would be very helpful to know these things. :)
Kim Site Admin

You aren't the only one having this issue! I am looking into it right now. Hang tight! :)
Kim Site Admin

Looks like your issue is resolved now! :) Let me know if anything else comes up.
Adelise (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Looks like your issue is resolved now! :) Let me know if anything else comes up.

I go off to dinner and Kim saves the day! Great to know I was not the only one having this issue! Thanks a lot, Sanne and Kim :}.

You are on: Forums » Help » Corrupted widget?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus