Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Modern Day House/Neighborhood

Karen North (played by AgentMilkshake) Topic Starter

A moment later, a second visitor made their way up the porch. Karen was delighted to see another Star Trek-themed costume having been visited by Janice Rand earlier in the evening.

"Founder," he says as he spots The Founder has already beaten him to the front door. "And Captain Janeway, I do like what you've done to your house."

"Why thank you," Karen replied. "You are the first Cardassian of the evening."

"I'm Galak Door," he introduces himself, then the Cardassian charm breaks down as he gets excited about meeting other Star Trek fans. "Okay, not really, I'm just cosplaying my Star Trek Online character. But this is great! Happy Halloween!"

"Happy Halloween," Karen said offering the bowl of candy to both of them. "Yeoman Janice Rand from the USS Enterprise was here a little while ago." Karen wondered if the Cardassian knew her neighbor that had arrived moments before.

(OOC: Wow, two site celebrities at the same time!)
The Founder (played by Kim)

The woman's smile was almost syrupy sweet as she plucked a lollipop from the bowl of sweets. "Oh, everyone has been so nice so far. Maybe we should get together one of these days and tour the neighborhood together. Get to know each other and our neighbors, hmn?"

The Cardassian earned a momentary side-eye, but then she smiles at him too. "You pull off a Galak Dor very well."

The woman's smile was almost syrupy sweet as she plucked a lollipop from the bowl of sweets. "Oh, everyone has been so nice so far. Maybe we should get together one of these days and tour the neighborhood together. Get to know each other and our neighbors, hmn?"

"Absolutely," Karen agreed. "I see you like wine, too. You should come over for a glass."

The Cardassian earned a momentary side-eye, but then she smiles at him too. "You pull off a Galak Dor very well."

"Uh, so... do you two know each other," Karen asked, wondering if this was some kind of inside joke she wasn't in on. There was something odd about the woman that Karen couldn't quite put her finger on.
The Founder (played by Kim)

"I'd love to join you some night. That sounds splendid."

She glances again at the man dressed as a Cardassian, seeming to have trouble restraining a sardonic expression. "Oh no, but people tell me I have one of those faces, where I look like someone they know."

With a bit of a wave, she moves on to continue her walk. "It was great meeting you. I'm going to go take in some more neighborhood sights. Ta!"

"Thanks for stopping by," Karen replied with a friendly wave. It was only after the woman had made her way down the sidewalk that Karen realized she didn't catch her name. Oh well, she'd get it next time. Still... there was something odd that Karen just couldn't put her finger on.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Modern Day House/Neighborhood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus