Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a rp partner! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everybody it's Cookies back with a new character and this time it's a whole royal family!
ba6804c64ec2d6de613fbcb1c44d4189.gif

I would absolutely love to rp with them here's a link to their profile->The Euphoric's

Story idea's:
Personally I don't really mind what type of story we do: as long as it's not fantasy, sci fi or smut.
We could do a dark story or a romance we can even do a slice of life!

Rules:

No smut, sex or erotica.
No oneliners
No godmodding or powerplay
I don't do a romance with me as the male character, FxF is fine and FxM (you as the male) is fine to. Ofcourse some off my characters are male, so if you really wanna do a romance with 1 off them please discuss this with me.
I'd prefer my partner to write semi lit, paragraphs or something in between.

I do have to say that this character is very new, and currently I have worked out the first gen more generations will come. It's also possible that things change of the characters.

Made it this far and wanna rp? Shoot me a pm! Or leave a message down below.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.
Hello again. Are you alright with me getting another chance?
oh hello spirit!
anyway! id love to do this rp!!

i have a female charictar who is a peasant but i dont know if thats allowed if not ill change her up. but again i have a female oc and been wanting to play her. if you dont mind
Cookiesareyummie Topic Starter

Back open!
Dangit, too bad you don't do sci-fi, I have my futuristic noble Clan that would so love to intermingle with actual royalty XD XD XD (old patriarch Count would even hope for actual in-royalty wedding but since both his available heirs are F he'd be jilted any way XD)

Oh well, perhaps they can get ahold of each other in one of the Forum Games boards ;P
I would like to rp if you are okay with that? Please ?

Dib2435 wrote:
I would like to rp if you are okay with that? Please ?

Send me a pm

bump!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a rp partner! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus