Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The fall of Honor (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Araterasu Kai (played by Bombsqwad14)

Hello! This is an idea based of the PS4 game Ghost of Tsushima but we are not doing the exact story in it. Now into the rules and then the idea.

1. I do sim lit/ lit rps mainly. I would like at least one paragraph but you can do more.
2. I would love input from you for any more ideas
3. Please no bad junk. You know what I mean. Before we start we will talk about what is ok and isn't ok so we don't offend anyone
4. If you don't want to rp anymore just say so
5. I am a busy person so if I don't respond don't worry I am just a little busy.

Now to the plot!

It is a time of war in Japan. Not with any country but with itself. No one is safe anywhere on the islands. People are starting to say no to the leaders of Japan and instead try to live without the empire. Our story takes place on the small island of Tsushima. No many live here but it is said that some of the strongest samurai have been razed here. There is two who will have their name written in history.

Amaterasu was named after the kami of the sun. His father believed he would be the one to bring the nation back into a day of light once more. Yet years have past and Amaterasu has just finish his training with his father and has now been sworn into the Lord of the island, Samasu. Yet Amateasu does not know if this is the way. He was ordered to kill a small band of people. They were steeling food yet they were taking the bare minimum just to live form the war. Now he stands out staring at the waves wondering if he has made the right decision. Will you help shape his ideas in the way of honor? or of the people? Only time will tell.

Just shoot me a message if you want to RP.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The fall of Honor (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus