Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Satanic something something (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

"The Jercans" (could be a good name?) Some type of cultists who wear triangles around their heads who are convinced that the humans should have died long ago, they find humanity as one big mistake who is cheating in order to stay alive, building houses, changing things, not really adapting themselves to the system but forcing the system to adapt to them. They wanna convince other humans to give up on their humanity so maybe this type of ritual can be a "Great massive suicide." where they plan to gather as many persons as possible. I don't mind if possible our characters can be soome detectives who are gonna investigate them or if our characters were fooled to enter this kind of sect without even know what it was.

Forgot to post this with the account I want to use and make a note that my account is mostly inspired in some kind of Little Witch Academia vibe and is what I would like mostly
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Satanic something something (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus