Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a potential long term rolepl (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

BELLE GOLD (played by Bellegold)

Player Name: Belle Gold

Fandoms / Original Verse: ONCE UPON A TIME/AU

Characters: Looking For someone to Play Rumplestiltskin/ Mr. Gold for me. Can be a canon or non canon Roleplay. All I ask is the character keeps his personality for the most part but I'm fine with some changes. I am pretty flexible and can work with pretty much anything.

Timezone: What ever Airzona is.

Times online to RP: I'm free pretty much all the time. I will let my partners know when I cant be online.

Languages: English

Canon Pairings: Rumbelle

Mature: yes very

Violence: yes

Strong Language: yes

Average Desired RP Post Length: I am a very literate Roleplayer. I write para to multi para replies but I will occasionally do shorter ones. How much I write depends on how I am feeling and what the situation is in the roleplay. The longest I have written is 10 paragraphs the shortest I have done is 4 paragraphs.

Will Not Do: NO RAPE!! I may mention it for past events but I WILL NOT roleplay it so don't ask!! Other than that I'm fine with pretty much anything!

Age requirements: I will roleplay with anyone but I prefer to roleplay with people around my own age range which is 18+ if someone wants to roleplay with me and os not 18+ then I will under no circumstances do any kind of smut!! Cuddling, kissing and handholding are fine but nothing more.

Places you can find me: if I am not on here than you can find me on discord at Belle Gold#2586

Here is some more info on my character and what I am looking for.

I know that this is a long shot But I am looking for a long term roleplay partner to play Rumplestiltskin Mr Gold. If you dont know the fandom we can do our own thing only thing if instrested You can find Belle's infomation and story on my profile. If you do know the fandom I am looking for then we can decide if it is going be Canon or non-canon I am fine with ether or.

I have alot of ideas that I would like to try but most of them are pretty dark and intense but they are also fluffy and romantic. I love fluff and angst. I am also more than happy to hear some other ideas as well.

I am not going to sugar coat this but I do play Belle to help me cope with my actual life and to raise awareness for disabled people. That being said Belle is disabled like me and sickly which means she needs her husband to care for her. She tries to be indapendant but it is hard for her sometimes she is also stubborn but understanding.

If anyone is instrested or has any questions then comment or PM/Dm me. My inbox is always open!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'm interested! I have a hilarious dwarf for this.
BELLE GOLD (played by Bellegold) Topic Starter

SpiritHero wrote:
I'm interested! I have a hilarious dwarf for this.

Hey pm so we can talk more?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a potential long term rolepl (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus