Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for new a new writing partner or (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello there all! I'm M and I'm looking for a new writing partner or two. It's been a few years so I'm a little rusty and for that I apology.

I have no particular storyline in mind so I'd love to hear yours if you have any or we could figure something out together. I currently only have one character since I don't want to overwork myself lol.

I'm okay with long term, short term, or one off story lengths and accept all sorts of different lengths as long as they're at least a paragraph or more. I myself will always try for at least one paragraph or more as well.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

I'm interested! I can adapt to others' writing, and I'm more than glad to develop a story.
I would be interested in doing this, but just to let you know my strong suit is mostly fandoms. I hope you are okay with that.
(Deleted. I replied to the wrong forum.)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for new a new writing partner or (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus