Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » World's Apart (MxM, Edited: 1/11/2020) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have been RPing for a long time now and I can write between 300 and 1000 words or more; depending on muse, plot, and my partner's response. {So please be advanced or at least be able to write no less than 300 words} I do prefer writing in the third person. This is MxM, so MalexMale.

Needs Human prince~

World's Apart
The humans were originally magicless. They were oppressed by the other races because of their inability to really compete and stand up for themselves without magic. Eventually, they came to the dragons- who were akin to gods in terms of status at the time, and begged for power of some kind. They were gifted spells, allowing them to be on semi-equal terms with the werewolves, demons, vampires, angels, and other races.

As time went on, the races began to specialize more and more. The freedom of magic became limited due to their desire for classification. Light and Dark magic were the only specializations. Even humans, who had the capacity to do so much more, succumbed to those ideals, having mages who were either Light or Dark. The dragons, seeing as how they wouldn't submit to the new standards for magic, were soon enough shunned. The Dragon King then showed up and designed a new realm for his people, effectively abandoning both the humans who had once worshipped them and the other races they'd once been allied with.

With the dragons now gone, there was room for a new race to claim the title of the most powerful. It started out as a cold war and grew into something more. Now, they're all finally making declarations of war against one another. The humans are caught in the middle, with neither Light nor Dark creatures wishing to ally with them. So, your character (a human) is sent to negotiate with the Dragon King (my character; who has a dragon and human form) but, unknown to them there is a price to gaining the Dragons' help.
{{I've got more information for this realm, certain rules and the description of it. If you want to do this RP I'll tell you through PMS.}}

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Woah. This reminds me of my human, Formi.
EverLastingImage Topic Starter

SpiritHero wrote:
Woah. This reminds me of my human, Formi.

Really? That is funny~

(Bump)

EverLastingImage wrote:
(Bump)
EverLastingImage wrote:
EverLastingImage wrote:
(Bump)

Hey sorry. I couldn't find an interest in it enough. But if you have another idea, we can dm it out!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » World's Apart (MxM, Edited: 1/11/2020) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus