Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Happy Halloween! (But make it spooky!)

Happy Happy Halloween everyone!!!

To my fellow writers, why don’t we have this forum post about real life ghost stories, creepy things you’ve experienced in your lifetime, and anything spooky to bring the holiday spirit alive! I’ll drop mine after a while.

Have fun! :D
Nala (played anonymously)

One day, long ago, when I was just a kid of about 13, we were in Naylor Missouri don't a trick or treat, and fun part was me and 3 cousins, plus my sister were there. Naylor was a small place. So we thought we'd be safe from anything, I had a knife, my sister a wrench, we knew we could hold off a few things. Well, 3 hours in and there was this clown guy we pulled up to, got candy from him. We saw him 12 times that night. Each time, he looked different. Each time, he was closer to us. I started to get my knife out on the 12th time and he backed off. Next day we saw the news. Escaped killer from county jail dressed as clown caught roaming the streets of Naylor. Could've been our clown, think it was. Just know that I ain't never went back there. Creepy shit in that town.
Rogue-Scribe

One night my brother and I were out walking around the old neighborhood. There were at the time these woods that were above a rock quarry that we like walking through, and this one night we were doing exactly that. We would go to the edge of the woods and sit by the cliff of the rock quarry and look out over the city while we smoked weed.

This one particular night in October, as we were approaching the cut of the quarry through the trees, a white tangle started fluttering in the wind. I had the scare of my life as I thought this thing in the trees was an actual ghost! That second was a real rush of cardiac palpatations for me until I realized they were several white reflective plastic flags tied together on the tree to mark the extent of the quarry cut. Scared the Sht out of me!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Happy Halloween! (But make it spooky!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus