Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » There Will Never Be Another You (MxM, Hi (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Y/Cs lover, M/C , died one year ago, however their relationship never waned, as immediately after the accident, M/C came back to haunt Y/C. Now they live a happy life together. At least, that's how Y/C would describe the whole situation. M/C is a figment of Y/Cs imagination, the grief from their lovers death driving them over the edge and into borderline insanity. They live in a small apartment, occasionally being checked in with by their parent/friend/sibling (Also my character? maybe?) who tries to convince Y/C that they need to stop and that there's undeniable proof that M/Cs ghost doesn't exist. Y/C has to either come to terms with M/Cs death and move on from the grief, or drown in their insanity, you get to decide. Set in the 1950's.

A plot heavily based on taboos. It's up to you whether or not Y/C heals and moves on from the experience, or gives up and slips further into insanity.

Angst, Historical, MxM, Romance, grief, growth, major character death

I'd like to roleplay with either Ixius or Atticus, but I'm totally ready to create a new OC for this RP if you don't like either of them! :) PM me if you're interested, I hope we're compatible!

-Mike

(P.S: Sorry if there are any heavy typos or nonsensical sentences, I just woke up after having a crazy dream lol.)

(Note about Atticus: He is a minor in canon, 17. If you decide that you want to RP with him, I've made the decision that I won't age him up due to the time period and also to stay true to his character, which I feel is important for this RP idea. It's taboo, but his whole character is taboo, so... If you're not cool with that, just stay clear of asking for him :) )
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » There Will Never Be Another You (MxM, Hi (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus