Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF LoZ Rp'ers to Join LoZ RP Group! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey so I've found that there are people out here who do want to rp their Legend of Zelda ocs or as cannon characters from the games themselves but struggle to find people to rp with. So I thought why not make a group for it! You can find us HERE!!

We accept all ages (please note that anything nsfw will have to be taken to dm, and can not involve anyone underage (oc or otherwise) if you yourselves decide to rp as such) and ocs even noncannon compliant so yes that means do you want to rp a male Gerudo who isn't Gannon? Here you can! But if you want to RP Link, Zelda, Gannon, Midna, Sidon, heck even the Great Deku Tree go for it! I just want people to be able to connect and rp together and have fun.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played with a large group of players.

I am interested! I requested to join ur group :)
fiesch Topic Starter

ZeldaGamer wrote:
I am interested! I requested to join ur group :)

Wonderful! I'm always happy to see out group grow!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF LoZ Rp'ers to Join LoZ RP Group! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus