Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Classical Age, Anyone? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nonius (played by Sage-Thorne)

Heeeyyyy guyysssss!

So I've gotten an urge to RP some classical Greece and Rome! I've got this character (Jasper is his "modern" name), and he's an immortal who lived through these ages, but I've never RPed it.

I'm thinking early Greco-Roman era, somewhere between 100-300 BC for you history buffs x3 I want to RP some gladiators and I want an RP with lots of (relevant and realistic) drama, and of course some romance~ This may be a short-term RP, but if I like where it's going (as do you) then we can make it long-term.

Please make sure you know some basic facts about ancient Rome and Greece, not just that they wore togas and had baths xD I want to RP with someone well-informed up to maybe a highschool level, as I myself have taken a world history class and I have studied this era on my own as well. Paragraphs are expected, but just a few lines for a yes or no question is perfectly fine. I've got lots of ideas so be sure to reply or PM me so we can work something out :3

Thanks!
Sage
Wow! Very nice! I always wanted to do a Rome and Greece rp! Hmm..I think I can make someone up. ^^
Nonius (played by Sage-Thorne) Topic Starter

Yay! <3
Gnaea (played by Yuka)

;) Did someone say Classical period?
I messaged you. <3
Rome is a location that I have not yet played about, but, I have wished to do so.

My current roleplays are on break, it seems~ I would be interested in joining this game!

Ohhh... Usage, Spellplague, and Miss~ We could make a game for the four of us~
I would not mind that. Would it be centered towards Greece, or Rome?

I have no preference~ Greece is always fun, since most people know about Athens and Sparta being so different, but Rome is so amazing <3 whichever you guys choose is perfect with me
I love the Roman arms and armor, so I am particular to a Roman setting.

That sounds perfectly fine with me.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Classical Age, Anyone? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus