Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm new and I don't know how this site

Um so I just joined this site and wanted to rp I don't know how to really get started. I haven't gotten the jest of how this website works. But if anyone is wants to rp I'm happy to oblige.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello & Welcome!
If took me a month or so to get all the aspects of this wonderful site figured out. Stick with it!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
Icysoul

Welcome, ShadowFlames. Welcome to the family.
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a lovely time here. I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, and you can feel free to message me any time! The dropdown menu is very useful, as it has many things like Search, Find RP, and Forums, Threads, and Groups. These are all useful. There are many types of RP, many types of players, and many types of characters! There are lots of cool things to do and read and see here, so find some! Even events and games! Have a good time! Stay safe. Anyway, bye-bye! :)
:) :) :) :) :) :D :3 :P :D :) :) :3 ;D :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to RPR! The way I began was to mainly make my character, and look up at the forums to find new friends. So yeah, I'd start out with getting to know the community, then make a character as you go.
Hello and welcome to the site!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP option or browse the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm new and I don't know how this site

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus