Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Tutoring Your Crush~ (Family/School RP, (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have been RPing for a long time now and I can write between 300 and 1000 words or more; depending on muse, plot, and my partner's response. {So please be advanced or at least be able to write no less than 300 words} I do prefer writing in the third person. This is MxM, so MalexMale.

A college romance between a jock and a nerd.
Your character has been tutoring his crush (my character) for half the school year now. Ironically, it is purely because of bad time management rather than anything else. As he’s gotten to know my character he’s fallen even harder but, my character always tends to disappear at the oddest of times. Now after seeming to be avoiding your character for a week, my character invites yours over to his house for the first time ever to do tutoring. To his shock, he finds out that he lives in a somewhat rundown apartment with a son! How will he react and will his crush continue?

Edit- I am happy to discuss more details and plot ideas to add to this rp~ ^-^

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello, I'm interested in roleplaying with you! The plot you have created sounds refreshing and intriguing. I don't know if I would be able to muster up 300 words each time I respond tho. I didn't know whether or not this would be an issue. Oh, and another thing, I'm decently busy. Sometimes I might not be able to answer because of that. I do hope this is no issue. I will be able to reply every other day or every day. It depends on how hectic my life gets.
Hello I'm interested in roleplaying with you and would like to discuss the idea in more detail so I can wrap my head around it, I can do paragraphs if you give me something to make paragraphs with (ex, more then 3 lines) then I'll be able to write at least 2-3 paragraphs if needed :)
Alright, sounds good to me. Man, I'm excited to start this! What would you like to discuss more? Like the characters and such or just the overall plot to add more? I'm down to discuss anything.
EverLastingImage Topic Starter

Hi! Sorry for my absence. I'll PM you both to discuss the rp~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Tutoring Your Crush~ (Family/School RP, (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus