Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » My hero acadamia (wish come true)! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rocky

Basically this is going to be an RP where you get to put your own oc in it with the other original characters this rp will take place after All Might is no longer the symbol of peace there will be dorms and some what classes

You can be related to any character and has a crush on any character that you would like to have in this rp

Note: Bakugou is mine hehe

Also if you are going to do this rp you should have already watched season 1-4 you don’t have to watch the movies but you do have to know the characters because in some parts you have have to rp them

The way I rp is not long I don’t really do paragraphs nor do I expect you to do them but do some what of a good response that’s all I’m asking

NOTE: this is a one on one Role-play not a group

If you are interested in this rp we can discuss it when you pm me and I’ll tell you about the details of my oc but I will say they call her Shew

Also the plot can be anything you want I don’t really have a specific goal but there are a lot of ideas where that plot can go again just chat me and we can discuss further

hope you guys like the idea and reach out to me thanks for your time 😊
I'm intreasted
JetStorm

I am interested. I'm a bit rusty as playing MHA characters so bare with me.
Nico (played by Nico_leztier)

Hi I'm interested in this rp
I'd love to join :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » My hero acadamia (wish come true)! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus