Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Art Swap/Secret Santa Planning

Hello, lovely peoples! :p Does anyone want to help me design such an event? I'm sure most of you probably know that a Secret Santa event involves giving someone a present after you've been given their name randomly. You don't tell them, and they don't tell you who they've got, and somebody has got your name for it, too. :D

For this event, I was thinking something along the lines of... From sometime in November to December, people would have time to sign up for a list which would then be randomly shuffled. :D Then, names would be given out and art pieces assigned- maybe the list would include separations between those who want to give/receive black and white art, and those who want to receive/give colored art... they'd probably all be pretty simple, though. And then, from a certain day in early December until maybe late December or January or something, people could have time to draw a sketch or something! I think it would probably be themed to make it easier, and assignments might even include a specific thing! Like I said earlier, maybe there could be a list of preferences. Like, 'cup of cocoa', or 'rainy England day', or 'puppies and kittens'. :) So! Any thoughts? :D
Oh, also, I think probably people would have to agree to actually give the art to the person... For their personal use! :D It is a gift after all. But I suppose signatures would have to be clearly included... Then again, maybe that would take away from the Secret Santa part of it... :V

Any thoughts, suggestions, etc.? :D :D :)
Ohhhhh!! I adore Secret Santa's!! :D I always used to run one in the forum I was part several years ago, they are great way to get into the holiday atmosphere! ❤️ Me, me, me!! I volunteer!! I'm all for helping!! :D :D
Shinyrainbowlithogra Topic Starter

Amazing! Thank you! I'll try to brainstorm a little bit more later. :3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Art Swap/Secret Santa Planning

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus