Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Username Change Opinion?

Folklore (played by Folklore)

Hey! So, Pen here. I've been thinking about changing my username on here, and I wanted to see opinions.

Mejasoulfruit has some old sentimental value. It was my first username that wasn't just my name/my dog's name + numbers. It has a ~ deep ~ meaning behind it which was mostly just me inaccurately thinking I was cool when I was 11 LMAO. I personally find it kind of dweebish now, which is fine, the biggest issue is actually just it doesn't really have any ~ aesthetic, ~ so I've been wanting to change it. I didn't really have much of an idea of to what until recently.

Basically, I'm thinking about these two names:

folklore

or

folksie

Folklore obviously has a really strong, cool aesthetic, and folksie is just a cute variant of that. I was wondering what other people thought. What should I change my username too? Should I change it at all, or is mejasoulfruit just my brand now? Feel free to comment opinions, even if we don't know each other that well, and vote in my li'l strawpoll :00

https://strawpoll.com/gawpdf4q9
Folklore (played by Folklore) Topic Starter

another alternative route is I go with folklore and just... self impose the nickname of "folksie"
pixl.Bee

folklore wrote:
another alternative route is I go with folklore and just... self impose the nickname of "folksie“
ooh- this is what I was going to suggest, actually >:)
Rogue-Scribe

Folklore - with a capital F! I voted. :)

sorry Rogue-Scribe I’m no capitals allowed 😔 (tease)

Thank you for the vote!

I said that and then I changed the capitalization of my username text account/this thing and i'm kinda diggin it. Luckily, I think that's something you can change at any time??
Folklore Topic Starter

i did it :^)
pixl.Bee

Folklore wrote:
i did it :^)
congrats :) <3
Rogue-Scribe

Yay! :) Love the name!
I was watching The Mandalorian and was thinking a cool name would be The Folklorian!
Folklore Topic Starter

I like how close it is to Librarian which implies I know anything

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Username Change Opinion?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus