Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Four. F x F/M X M/F X M (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Omura Akemi (played by Faven)

Hey, guys so I have a new character and I was wondering if yall would help me develop her personality a bit.

She's a dark angel, which in her world dark angels went extinct millions of years ago. if she were to reveal what she was she would experiment on she tells people she's just none of the groups and gets made fun of because of it. the four groups are unicorn, dragon, dark angel, and angel.
also humans but there not common but not rare.
if you would like to rp this with me please pm me
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

alex (played by gamerdudef)

i would glady help you develop your character the person i will be rp'ing as will be the name i send this under which is alex ^w^
Robin (played anonymously)

I'd love to roleplay with you! Just shoot me a PM and you can start off!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Four. F x F/M X M/F X M (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus