Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Homestuck RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

PacificGhost

I have a void and mind player .-.
PacificGhost

Cancel out my space, make soulxink have one
Okay, so I'll make a space one...
i have no idea what she's going to look like :L
What classes do we not have? o-o

All I've got so far for my OC is her name (Yvenei Tobita), her typing quirk, blood color (turquoise, I guess?), God Tier Aspect, and her theme-ish (very curious, hence the handle indefiniteCuriousity and her quirk). Maybe a whip for her strife specibus? :/ I'm drawing a bit of a fuzzy blank here...

And who are all planning to be in this role play? (including same-user characters)
Daxton Dedric (played by SanityFallen) Topic Starter

Wait on that one for now guys. I'll make an info gathering post in the group when I finish it tonight and we can get all the players straight there
PacificGhost

I have four fantrolls
Time,Blood,Mind and Void
Oh deeeaaar. I noticed you changed Cennon's blood color to purple...don't know how Almere's going to respond to that XD

I was looking for inspiration for Yvenei when I found a Heterospectrum chart that said Lavender was a mutant blood color. O-O

hs__troll_blood_color_chart_by_fir3h34rt-d5gopd6.png

I'll just...switch it to Amythest...

I'm surprised, this chart is a bit accurate and I like it :3

Sooooooo Class for Yvenei?
PacificGhost

SoulxInk wrote:
Oh deeeaaar. I noticed you changed Cennon's blood color to purple...don't know how Almere's going to respond to that XD

I was looking for inspiration for Yvenei when I found a Heterospectrum chart that said Lavender was a mutant blood color. O-O

hs__troll_blood_color_chart_by_fir3h34rt-d5gopd6.png

I'll just...switch it to Amythest...

I'm surprised, this chart is a bit accurate and I like it :3

Sooooooo Class for Yvenei?
I didn't read the text below before I changed it xD
SanityFallen Topic Starter

Alright guys, I got the group up and ready here when your in and accepted respond to the info gathering forum post. When we have every character's info up on that post, I'll pair everyone off into client/sever pairings and start the medium entry posts
Hey guys! Is this an OC RP or are Canon trolls allowed to be used? x
I think it's OC. Most of us made OCs..

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Homestuck RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus