Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Political and Strategical Roleplay? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have this roleplay that I'm currently setting up and I'm looking for people who are interested in joining a more political and strategical based roleplay. The roleplay is known as The World of Trythrone. it's currently not up on this site but if I get enough responses I will put it up. A description of the roleplay will be placed below. Message me if interested.

Welcome to a land of fantasy and wonder. A land where the weak die and the strong survive. In the world of Trythrone there are many countries that you can be apart of though be aware as to there is war in the air. This land isn't very peaceful and alliances are breaking war is afoot. Who will die? Who will survive? Which country will rule over Trythrone?
*quickly raises hand* I would like to do this.
This is an interesting concept I have been contemplating myself for a bit. Could you share some more information?
i'd gladly do this
I additionally am interested. :)
I'm interested as well! The concept seems really fun!
I am interested!
Sounds fun so far! I am very interested. =3
pending (played anonymously)

Count Thay in, if you require an under-handed and strategic character to do some of the dirty work that nobody else will ;) She could be good to hire by one of those holding more political clout.
I think Bohtimbhar could fit in this type of RP quite nicely. I want to enlist!
UnotiDarkasakage Topic Starter

Gamers wrote:
This is an interesting concept I have been contemplating myself for a bit. Could you share some more information?

Basically the roleplay will start out introducing all the characters and continue on a story line where none of the PCs except for staff PCs will be Leaders of these countries it is the job of the PCs to take a throne for themselves and rule over a country or bring together a country that is engolfed by Anarchy. After this war will start to rage where each country will try to rule the world of Trythrone. This is a fantasy roleplay and it will not be limited to humans. Magic will be Blood Magic and there will be access to firearms but only in 1 country and the firearms will be very early staged as to not give that country a distinct advantage over the others. Though each country will have some sort of advantage over the others. Need a further explanation?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Political and Strategical Roleplay? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus