Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Highschool RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm looking for either one person or maybe a small group (max of 4 including myself) to do a long term high school style RP. Furries and humans are welcome. I'd like this to last a while, so if you're prone to absences, you can still join but please be wary of how important you make your character.
We can do it via PMs if you wanna do adult themes.
Aiden (played anonymously)

I could figure something out with Aiden if you want? Kinda got the idea for him off Beyond two souls so i just need to figure how how to play my Aiden XD
EonRising Topic Starter

Sounds good to me :) do you want this to be a now private one or do you wanna wait for a group?
Sebastian Rokitskaia (played by Rhythm)

Could I join?..

we can do a group, would it be kinda weard of one of the students has a like ghost friend that helps themlike cheat and stuff XD that could be Aiden of not ill make hima quiet goth kid.
EonRising Topic Starter

Sure thing Rhythm :)

And I'd prefer there weren't any ghosts if you don't mind ^_^"

K quiet goth kid it is then =)

XD we got a vampire,a ghost,or supernatural,species goth kid,and something else. XD such a normal highschool,nothing conspicuous here.
EonRising Topic Starter

I was actually hoping for a more normal Highschool RP x//D

lol
EonRising Topic Starter

I'm gonna wait an see if one more person wants to join, then we'll start.
Also, I'll be playin as Mariah.

Fair enough.
Meiko and Miku Shimi (played by Sundrop)

I want to joind!8D
I could supply my own character, to make up for the abnormality of having an uncorporal student, if there is room for another living one.
EonRising Topic Starter

Alright, I think we've got enough now :)
Does anyone have a preference to how this starts? First day of school where only some people know each other or sometime halfway through?

First day of school,there's two groups,the well liked people,and the outcasts,or the not so well known people.Maybe the unknown people aka us,could make our only little friend group over time?? As a beginning?
EonRising Topic Starter

I'm okay with that :) everyone else?

For all intensive purposes, all characters are alive and the age and species they appear. That okay with everyone?
I am fine with either decision.
Meiko and Miku Shimi (played by Sundrop)

I'm cool
EonRising Topic Starter

Alrighty... I'm also going to play as Andrew. I'll make sure it's separated so you guys don't get confused between who I'm playing :P

Is everyone ready for me to start it?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Highschool RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus