Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Heroes-In-Training (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

'Ello Luvs! This is a shout-out to players who have younger characters (Under 25) and want to play in a group RP. I'm looking for more players who would have characters that are kids with Superpowers, or the like (The powers are called Individualities in this Universe). The kids can have any background, any gender, and any age below 25 and above 13. As for your powers, anything is allowed unless it's too OP. I hope that goes without saying.

The school is run by that worlds' no.1 Hero, Nova!

Of course, the Heroes aren't the only faction in this world. We also have the Villains, run by the most Sinister Villain to have ever taken a breath, Xylar, the Hero Hunter. Joining his faction is also open to all those, and there will be no age restrictions!

And of course, the third faction. The faction of Neutrals see no point in the conflict between the Heroes and the Villains. The leader of this faction is a notorious woman who has not been sighted since the First Villain Uprising, during which she was the cause of a massive Breakdown Phenomenon that leveled an entire city.

Interested?

Then please PM me for any questions you may or may not have, or just drop a reply below. All three factions are currently open and looking for members.

Hope everyone has a safe holiday
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

i would gladly take part in this rp and I'll play as my character named oliver
I'd like to use Keanu! She's a sass and I have not used her at all yet! Would you like her to be human or is an elf fine? She'll drop the ears and have human eyes.
Raikiri Topic Starter

Yay!
Lilith Nerull (played by Aaricia)

Aw darling... im notorious now? I love it kek
Raikiri Topic Starter

Keke, knew you would hun!
Lilith Nerull (played by Aaricia)

mhm. I will drop by your school sometime as long as we add another location to the group where we do some crossovers
Raikiri Topic Starter

Sure thing hun
Tokita (played by Thebushman)

Is the roleplay still open..? If so I’d like to attempt to join with my female of named Tokita please
Raikiri Topic Starter

Yep, lemme jut send u an invite
Heya! Can I get that invite too, or is it full?

Also if you're confused on my elf's age, it's really supposed to represent 21. Elves age slower, but live longer.
Raikiri Topic Starter

Keanu Blackarrow wrote:
Heya! Can I get that invite too, or is it full?

Also if you're confused on my elf's age, it's really supposed to represent 21. Elves age slower, but live longer.

Already sent you one
That's strange. I got none. :/
If there’s still room, I’d love to give this a shot :]

I don’t have an OC but I have a bunch of character ideas. I’m sure I can think up a superhero to compliment y’all.
Raikiri Topic Starter

Alrighty, I'll I shall send the invites
Hello I'd love to join this rp with you, I'd use my character Phoenix-Aqua. She has fire and water abilities and isn't over powering
Raikiri Topic Starter

Invite sent, and guys please reply in the topics and ask me any question u have
I wouldn't mind joining, if the group isn't full!
if it isn't full i´d love to join
Raikiri Topic Starter

Ill send y'all invites in a bit

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Heroes-In-Training (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus