Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free art- closed for now

I like drawing characters, whether they're my own or someone else's. Since I'm looking for new material, who not let me draw something for you?

Base price: $1. Anything above that is appreciated- it's kind of a name-your-price thing with a minimum.

I'll also do trades, depending on how busy I am.

Please check out some of my art here.
You can also take a look at my deviantArt, but it's pretty disorganized.

FREE ART. Comment below with a reference.
illantis Topic Starter

Due to lack of interest, now doing free art.
:D I would have happily bought or traded with you but I'm afraid I have no money and I suck at drawing on tablets. Do you think you could perhaps draw Ahdeth for me? I think I'd like to see how you imagine him :3
illantis Topic Starter

Chibidoitsu98 wrote:
:D I would have happily bought or traded with you but I'm afraid I have no money and I suck at drawing on tablets. Do you think you could perhaps draw Ahdeth for me? I think I'd like to see how you imagine him :3

I'll try! I keep forgetting he cut his hair.
XD Hey, do it either way! Foop you could modernize him, or i don't know put him in a dinosaur outfit! Your choice!
I would also love to pay, but I'm a deadbeat college teenager, and my greatest achievement in art is drawing a square in MS paint. If I could ask, could you draw your own rendition of Advunturion?
illantis Topic Starter

KingofHaddock wrote:
I would also love to pay, but I'm a deadbeat college teenager, and my greatest achievement in art is drawing a square in MS paint. If I could ask, could you draw your own rendition of Advunturion?

And I'm a broke high school teenager trying to save for university. But I'll give it a try, sure! If there's anything that might help me get a better visual of him or get a better sense of what he's like, feel free to tell/show me.
Well, I normally see Advunturion has a cold and calculating, yet humble feel. He knows what emotions are, he just doesn't understand how they actually work. I normally picture him in a dark, dystopian room.
Sharky (played anonymously)

Did you want to try this character? I'll try a trade with you, but I'm not great so you wouldn't get something like fabulous like the references on my character profile
illantis Topic Starter

Chibidoitsu98 wrote:
XD Hey, do it either way! Foop you could modernize him, or i don't know put him in a dinosaur outfit! Your choice!

Ta-dah! Settled for the haircut.
Sharky wrote:
Did you want to try this character? I'll try a trade with you, but I'm not great so you wouldn't get something like fabulous like the references on my character profile

Sure! I'll give her a shot.
illantis Topic Starter

KingofHaddock wrote:
Well, I normally see Advunturion has a cold and calculating, yet humble feel. He knows what emotions are, he just doesn't understand how they actually work. I normally picture him in a dark, dystopian room.

Thanks.
A few questions:

His head is that of a sharp, elongated oval
Wider than it is tall, or vice-versa?

His chest-plate is a rugged, crested and thick barrier
Info on the crest please?
The oval is tall than wide, and by crest, his torso has more a generic shield shape (coat of arms)
illantis Topic Starter

Here's what I have so far, I'll change the head shape but how does everything else look? The crest most likely won't be visible.
illantis wrote:
Here's what I have so far, I'll change the head shape but how does everything else look? The crest most likely won't be visible.

Fine by me, I look forward to the finished product :)
Oh my goodness,this made my morning!! Thank you so much! I love it! >3<
illantis Topic Starter

Chibidoitsu98 wrote:
Oh my goodness,this made my morning!! Thank you so much! I love it! >3<

Glad you like how it turned out!
OOOH I'm totally jumping on this.

I'd like some art for Nick, please- if you need a link to him let me know. His typical attire is a black t-shirt with a yellow radioactive sign on it, black jeans with the knees a little ripped, and black converses. If you feel up to it he also occasionally has a black leather jacket, but if you don't want to draw the jacket that's fine. I don't care if you throw that in there or not. He's got a faded red bandana around his neck with the triangle part on the front, not on the back, kinda like what you see the robbers do in old western movies. Just instead of on his nose, it's on his chest and around his neck.

He's got this katana with the sheath on his back, so he's got the strap going across his chest. There's a reference of the katana itself on his page if you need it.

Thick black hair, a little long (maybe to the nape of his neck), dark green eyes. Tall and skinny, long-legged.

I think I gave way too much information but oh well xD
i don't know if you can but id really love a picture of Cecil and his band =D
Hey, mind if I ask for one more lovely drawing of yours? I just created a new character and rather than using someone else art I find online until I make mine I was thinking maybe you could give a profile picture. I love your style and well...I just think it would be better. Of course I would credit you...oh my I'm getting all formal... >///<
illantis Topic Starter

LuciferBrimstone wrote:
I think I gave way too much information but oh well xD
More is better!
Sweetlyceltic wrote:
i don't know if you can but id really love a picture of Cecil and his band :D
I can do a drawing of Cecil, but the entire band's a bit much, sorry.
Chibidoitsu98 wrote:
Hey, mind if I ask for one more lovely drawing of yours?
Maybe if I get though all these requests, okay?

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free art- closed for now

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus