Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Harry Potter rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Alex Trick (played by Kitfox)

I'm trying to slowly come back to this site; so why not start out with my first and favorite Oc?

I haven't come up with a plot yet but hopefully whoever wants to do this can help think of one. Also I'm not picky, so anyone is welcome; either it being one on one (Which I'm used to.) Or group; I don't care.

My character that'll be using is the one linked up to this post; I'm not completely done writing him out but I have a full thing for him. Also theres stuff I'm not going to put on his profile since it really just depends on the person.

Recently just made a group for anyone who wants to do a group one; never made one before (Usually made servers on discord), so it's not going to look the best...

Link to the group: HP Rp

Also here the link to the Discord group as well: Discord Hp group
K.C. (played by thelocalmaniac)

Hey, I saw your ad for the Harry Potter rp and was interested! I’d probably play a human version of K.C. because I feel like they could be amazingly chaotic energy together.
Alice Craft (played by Northern_lights)

Hey!
I’m very interested ^^
My character is sarcastic, stubborn and a little cold on the outside but she’s a big flirt and massively rebellious so I’d be really intrigued to see what mayhem the two of them could get up to ^^
I am not really a fan of Harry Potter ( My mom is of a fan than me to be honest ), but I would be intresed in this rp. I don't really have a OC fit for this rp on this website and I am actually out of website slots, is it okay if I create a Oc with out a website please?
ooh so many fun ppl. can we make it a groooup~
Alex Trick (played by Kitfox) Topic Starter

Shinkaku MórRíoghain Aaricia wrote:
ooh so many fun ppl. can we make it a groooup~

We could if other people want to; I'm just down for anything.
mm a group rp has potential ^^ when its decided let me know. I dont mind one on one till then~ I posted up my own HP request earlier in the adult section
Hmmm, I'd be interested in doing this as a group. I could adapt some of my characters
I would also like to join if it is alright
lol the group be alohomoraed if ya wanna join

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Harry Potter rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus