Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP partner(s)! (Fandom, anim (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So like the title says, I'm looking for RP partner(s). I don't exactly have a plot for anything at the moment, but I'm willing to listen to whatever plot you have, or if you want to make a plot together!

I love fandom roleplays, such as Marvel, Star Wars, The Hunger Games, Jurassic Park/World (although I'm really feeling Star Wars right now lol). If you're not into any of those, I also like RP's outside of fandoms! Anything that has to do with horses, dinosaurs/prehistoric life, or just regular life RP's. I do love romance, but that doesn't have to be a part of the plot if you don't want to. But if there is romance involved, I'm more comfortable doing MxF, and I don't mind what gender I play.

Also, please don't use one-liners, I find them really hard to respond to. At least 1-2 paragraphs, about 3-4 sentences minimum and with good grammar (of course, I understand we all make mistakes and that's okay!) At least one post per day is okay with me.

Just comment or send me a PM if you're interested! I mostly do PM RP's, but I'm also willing to try out group RP's. :)
We can rp if you are okay with that?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP partner(s)! (Fandom, anim (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus